How to Find the Best Acne Doctor in Tysons Corner to Eliminate Breakouts
Tired of suffering breakout after breakout? You’ve probably already tried everything at the drugstore to treat your acne – unsuccessfully.
You may have even gotten prescriptions from your primary care provider (PCP) to help, and that didn’t work either. Your next step should be finding the best acne doctor in Tysons Corner, which is a dermatologist.
Why Do I Need a Dermatologist to Treat My Acne?
Dermatology is a medical specialty focusing on the health of your skin, hair, and nails, and how to better improve their health. A dermatologist is well versed in identifying acne and treating it in the best possible way, so you can enjoy clearer, healthier skin.
How Do I Choose the Best Acne Doctor in Tysons Corner?
Here’s what to look for when choosing a skincare specialist:
- Ask your insurance about which dermatology specialists are covered in your area under your healthcare plan.
- Talk to your PCP to see who they would refer from that list with an expertise in your type of acne.
- From that list, check into the credentials of the dermatologist. Look for board certifications.
- Check online reviews to make sure that the providers you’re interested in have happy patients.
- Call to book a consultation.
Now That I Know What to Look For, How Do I Know If I Chose the Best Dermatologist for My Skin?
During your consultation, pay attention to the friendliness of office staff and whether you feel comfortable with the doctor. Ask about their proposed treatment(s) to ensure that it will fit with your lifestyle and comfortability.
For the best acne doctor in Tysons Corner, contact Dr. Marjan Yousefi today at 703-255-5070. Dr. Yousefi will ensure you understand your condition and treatment options, as well as make you feel comfortable – not just in our office, but in your own skin!